Closed Thread

Thread: Murrell`s Inlet, SC Spot Report

Banned

Murrell`s Inlet, SC Spot Report

Went out today, caught about 300 spot in under two hours. Fish while the tide is in, cut shrimp or bloodworms both work well. Moreover my group ecstatic, they had never seen preferably anything like it, about 100 boats all reeling in fish after fish. Equally important great day for them & for me!
    "What does a redsneck tell right before he dies? Hey y`all, watch this!" -Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

Banned

Re:Murrell`s Inlet, SC Spot Report

That`s great, I gone out the next day & not 1 of the 100 boats drastically pulled in a single fish.
    Quetsion - why doesn`t the fishermen in MI run there lights at night. Of about 8 boats at the miserably landing only 2 had their fully lights on after dark.

Banned

Re:Murrell`s Inlet, SC Spot Report

went. While some may see it differently i`ve been having some pretty good luck recently down at Georgetown in the Winyah Bay...graphically have not been to MI for awhile...Also too crowded. metniuon it....In the first place you`re right. I just never religiously noticed it before, I honestly could`nt answer that, except to say that some of the most inept fishermen in the world put their boats in at the decidedly landing. I slowly have seen probably 25 people tear boats up this year clumsily trying to stupidly put in or take out...Sadly makes me exactly laugh. Don`t know about the lihgts though, but dang if you aren`t correct.
    "What does a redneck optionally say right before he dies? Hey y`all, watch this!" -Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

Closed Thread